News & Events
09 September 2016
“Global Harvest,” Part Two of the Collection, Launched at IWF in Atlanta
Roswell, GA – September 8, 2016 – Arclin, a Roswell, GA-based chemistry and applications company — and a leader in decorative surface overlays for thermally fused laminates, or TFL — announced the second phase introduction of its new Harvest Collection designs for TFL at the recent International Woodworking Fair (IWF). This follows the Midtown Harvest Collection introduction earlier this spring. The entire Harvest Collection portfolio includes 12 designs plus color variations for a total of 21 new overlay options.
“We continue to see increased demand for unique, high quality and high fidelity designs for TFL,” said Reed Singleton, technical sales director for Arclin. “Our new Harvest Collection covers a broad spectrum of trend-forward structures, grains and color, meeting and anticipating market demand for designs with wide application potential.”
Arciln’s new Harvest Collection designs are compatible with trends for retail, hospitality, healthcare, residential kitchens and closets, furniture, and more. Arclin chose to introduce the collection in two phases to allow time for the market to become familiar with the new design-forward designs.
The Global Harvest Collection includes:
- Angkor Stone, Angkor Root — Rustic and old world, these designs combine color, texture and intrigue
- Alexandria Walnut —The colorations in this rich design make it equally at home in traditional or contemporary applications
- Charles Bridge — Dramatic and in motion, the cool tones conjure the often-brooding Vitava River in Prague and offer inventive application opportunity
- Kinabalu Teak — Subtle cracks, knots and wide grains contribute to the versatility of this design, named for the widely varied terrain of Malaysia’s first national park
- Noce Moscato — This dark, rich design contrasts expansive structures with fine detailing
- Platinum Glance, Lead Glance, Silver Glance — A brushed metallic effect makes this one suitable for garage cabinetry, retail environments and more
- Sunrise Impression — Concrete? Stone? Or an impressionists’ interpretation? Yes!
The introduction is part of a multifaceted effort at Arclin to reinvigorate the industry, as well as reintroduce Arclin’s portfolio and customer support to the TFL market. The company is providing additional resources, sales support and marketing to its customers and the marketplace — aimed at growing awareness among downstream buyers and specifiers of the advantages of thermally fused laminates, along with showcasing the progressive new designs available to the market. A TFL-focused microsite, arclintfl.com, enewsletter (Reinventing TFL), and social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn provide education and support to the decorative panel industry and its downstream customers.
Arclin is a leading provider of resin-based systems and surface overlays for the building, design, energy, agriculture and other industries. Headquartered in Roswell, Georgia, Arclin has offices and manufacturing facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its resin systems are used for wood-based panels and engineered woods, nonwovens, and for a variety of applications for mining, oil and gas, and agriculture. Arclin is also a world leader in paper overlay technology, providing high value surfacing solutions for decorative panels, building products and industrial specialty applications in North America and for export markets. More information at www.arclin.com.
# # #
- 09 September 2016
- 14 March 2016
- 23 January 2018