Mineral Wool Thermal Insulation
E-Sulate® Formaldehyde-Free Insulation Binders
Clean Performance in Thermal Insulation.
Download Sell Sheet
A formaldehyde-free binder for fiberglass and mineral wool thermal insulation, E-Sulate® delivers superior performance characteristics while, at the same time, improving air quality. Higher production yields at desired R-values and environmental benefits create opportunity throughout the value chain.
Features and Benefits
- Water-based, formaldehyde-free binder technology significantly improves indoor air quality
- High recovery for maximum yield and R-value (ASTM C 167-09)
- Excellent moisture resistance (ASTM C 1104/C 1104M)
- Light-colored finished product is uniform in appearance
- Fiberglass and mineral wool thermal insulation
Certifications and Designations
- May contribute to LEED EQ Credit 3.2 for improved air quality
- May contribute to points under the National Association of Home Builders’ Green Building Standard for improved air quality and VOC reduction